Customization License Agreement
Please read the following license agreement carefully, then click the continue button below if you wish to continue.
ORIGINAL SOFTWARE: BlueMAGNET Software
SOFTWARE OWNER: Mind Vision Consulting (MVC) and/or Azzam Jarad
REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY: A shareware clone of the ORIGINAL SOFTWARE that has a different/customized information. The software is installed on a single computer for the purpose of sending advertisements/content to cell phones.
REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP: A setup that will install a REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY.
Copyright (c) Mind Vision Consulting (MVC).
All rights reserved.
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the mentioned SOFTWARE OWNER for the contract identified above ("SOFTWARE SERVICE"). By accepting this EULA, you agree to be bound by its terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not order the SOFTWARE SERVICE.
SOFTWARE SERVICE TERMS
1. The SOFTWARE SERVICE will deliver a REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP with the following conditions:
- It will use a different software name that you can choose.
- It will use a different logo that YOU will provide.
- It will reference a different website that you will specify.
- It will use a different company name other than the SOFTWARE OWNER.
- Change the "Buy Now" target to point to your website.
2. SOFTWARE OWNER should not be held responsible if YOU failed to provide the information specified in point 1 above.
3. SOFTWARE SERVICE FEE. SOFTWARE OWNER will provide the SOFTWARE SERVICE in exchange for a non-refundable fee that is specified on our website.
4. ORDER REJECTION. SOFTWARE OWNER reserves all rights to reject any SOFTWARE SERVICE order for any reason. In this case, and this case only, the SOFTWARE OWNER will issue a refund for You.
5. INFORMATION GATHERING. After You complete the SOFTWARE SERVICE order, our custom team will contact you to get the details about the SOFTWARE SERVICE provided in point 1 above.
6. SOFTWARE SERVICE DETAILS. After we receive the SOFTWARE SERVICE details (specified in point 1 above), we will start working on the SOFTWARE SERVICE which may take up to 30-days from the day of the order.
7. YOU do NOT have the right to change any of the details that you provided to our custom team after the SOFTWARE SERVICE starts.
8. REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP will be delivered within the time frame specified in point 6 above. After that, you will be given 5 working days to review and accept the REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP.
9. NO RESPONSE. If the SOFTWARE OWNER didn't receive any feedback from you during the period specified in point 8 above, the SOFTWARE OWNER will consider the SOFTWARE SERVICE complete.
10. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- Installation and Use of REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP.
- Distribution. You may distribute an unlimited number of copies of the REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP; provided that each copy shall be a true and complete copy, including all copyright and trademark notices.
- Selling. You may sell licenses to use the REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY by end users at any price that you see fit provided that you will need to order a license key from the SOFTWARE OWNER for each copy you sell to unlock the REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY.
11. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP or REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Separation of Components.
The REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
You may NOT transfer your rights under this EULA. This means that you can NOT resell the REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP to any third party without a written agreement by the SOFTWARE OWNER.
Without prejudice to any other rights, the SOFTWARE OWNER may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP and all of its component parts.
12. REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY Activation.
The single “Activation Code” represents a right to your users to install, copy, access, display, run or otherwise use one copy of REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY specified at a time of purchase on a single computer past the evaluation period. The rights to use the REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY past the evaluation period granted under this EULA are voided unless your users activate (register) REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY in the manner described on our website. Your users may also need to reactivate REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY if they modify their computer hardware. SOFTWARE OWNER reserves the right to implement the technological measures in the SOFTWARE SERVICE to prevent its unlicensed or illegal use.
The SOFTWARE OWNER expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE SERVICE or the REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP or the REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY. The SOFTWARE SERVICE and the REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP and the REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or no infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE SERVICE or the REBRANDED SOFTWARE SETUP or the REBRANDED SOFTWARE COPY remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
In no event shall the SOFTWARE OWNER be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the SOFTWARE OWNER has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.